Group Discovery Tours
How we do things
- We will ask you for a $500 initial deposit to reserve a spot on any tour.
- If we don't reach our minimum numbers for the tour, we will refund this.
- Otherwise, this is non-refundable. However, it can be transferred can be transferred onto any other Wildiaries tour up to 6 months prior to travel or until you have paid your 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Once a tour has reached minimum numbers and we have finalised details of the tour to your satisfaction, we will ask you to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit with the balance of payment due at least 60 days prior to travel (or sooner, depending on the supplier's terms and conditions).
We prioritise the use of comfortable accommodation, wherever possible. In some cases, due to the remote nature of the locations we visit, we may stay in more basic accommodation. If this is the case, we will let you know before you commit to travelling. Our priority is to ensure your safety and comfort throughout the trip
We are experts on nature-based travel. While we can never absolutely guarantee wildlife, if we say you will get a wildlife experience, we fully expect to be able to deliver this. On most trips, there will be one or two target animals but there is so much wildlife to see and every trip will be different - when you join one of our tours, we'll tell you about the other animals we expect to encounter. Wherever possible, we aso operate with advice from experts and ensure your experience is maintained while addressing your safety and the welfare of the animals.
Inclusions and exclusions
- We will be upfront and clear about all exclusions.
- If a cost is a necessary part of your trip, we will include it -with the exception of flights (see below).
- In some cases, we may not have control over pricing - for example, park fees can change without warning - and we will be clear with you about this.
- Our emphasis is on allowing you to budget properly from the start so you have certainty around your costs and expectations.
- Our licensed travel agent can generally arrange all travel to and from tour locations. However, flight schedules are not released until about 11 months before travel.